Search This Blog

*** HELP US SUPPORT OTHERS ***

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cold and busy!

Hello Everyone,

It has been one busy Holiday season.  I am up to my neck in beads, metal, hammers and drills ---- as well as toys for Toys for Tots. Look at this photo - people just don't want to see kids have a gift-less Christmas.  Don't forget I still have items for sale on my Facebook page for which 100% goes to Toys for Tots.

The time is almost passed (for some it has) for any items to be made and shipped but don't fret ---- I have created a GIFT CERTIFICATE for you to give to your friends, family and co-workers.  You just choose the amount and email it or print it out - it is that simple.

Enjoy your week!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ETSY

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

My ZAZZLE